Reading transports curious minds to wondrous realms of the imagination. It determines success not only in the classroom, but in life. Highly popular and successful, Accelerated Reader (AR) creates enthusiastic readers – while enhancing the teaching experience. Utilizing the ATOS readability formula, the perfect tool to support the text complexity demands of the Common Core, AR helps you:
- Personalize and guide independent reading
- Develop lifelong readers and learners
- Tap into unlimited quizzes and enjoy online support
- Increase parental support with web-based, school-to-home communications
- Equip your students to meet the rigors of state standards and CCSS
Parents are welcome to keep track of their students progress in the Accelerated Reader system by going to https://hosted321.renlearn.com/274505/homeconnect. AR tests may only be given in the classroom or the Technology Lab. The Tech Lab will be open most Wednesdays after school for students to take tests. Happy reading!